The Model is looking for enthusiastic people who have a few hours to spare each week to join The Model’s volunteer scheme.
If you are interested in meeting people, getting a better understanding and experience of the arts and would like to make a worthwhile contribution to Sligo’s cultural life, The Model would love to hear from you.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Model is delighted to partner with Sligo Volunteer Centre for the recruitment of volunteers to our Get Involved programme.
Creative Enterprise Offices
As part of the Northwest’s creative hub, The Model, home of The Niland Collection houses six Creative Enterprise Office Spaces.
Suitable for media, film, design, music or other creative industries, these workspaces are available for rent. Professional creative enterprises are prioritised but all interested parties are welcome.
All Creative Enterprise Office Spaces have access to broadband.
For more info contact
(071) 914 1405 email@example.com
The Model seeks a marketing coordinator
This is an exciting and challenging role that focuses on raising public awareness of all strands of the Model’s programme; seeks new and innovative ways to promote The Model’s profile amongst the public; oversees The Model’s social media platforms; compiles copy for sign-off; and issues press releases, e-bulletins, texts, listings, blogs and event guides. Duties include:
• To write press releases and blogs for sign-off
• To compile and issue weekly, e-bulletins, press releases, listings etc.
• To assist with the compilation and distribution of the quarterly Event Guide
• To contribute to and implement the marketing elements of The Model’s Strategic Plan.
• To input into all aspects of The Model’s online presence and to oversee The Model’s social media platforms.
• To be fully informed about all Model activities and programmes.
• To assist with mail shots: invitations, events brochures, etc.
• To attend Model events and document for social media platforms as needed.
• To assist with the layout and design of weekly newspaper advertisements
• To assist with the layout and print management of all publicity and promotional material including posters, brochures, flyers, text panels and external signage.
• To implement and strengthen The Model’s branding in all aspects of in-house design work.
• To add features or enhance web pages on Model’s site where necessary.
• Devise and implement a new marketing plan for The Model and feed into organisational strategic planning.
The position is available under the FAS community employment scheme and involves nineteen and a half hours per week. The workweek will regularly include weekends and evenings. Please submit a letter of interest and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 February 2016.